Mills & Sons is committed to the safety of our clients and employees. Effective immediately we have made the following changes regarding the ever changing COVID-19.
- We are closely monitoring and following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services guidelines . Our employees are practicing social distancing within our buildings. We have also increased daily sanitation practices significantly.
- Our offices are OPEN to the public.
- We ask that you only make an appointment, if necessary, and you show NO signs of illness (coughing, fever, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath etc.)
- We have currently suspended cash transactions. Most companies will allow their customers to make a payment over the phone online or by mail. If you need to pay using cash, please obtain a money order. If you wish for a staff member to apply another form of payment, please call our office and we can do it over the phone.
- We will apply any payments received by 5:00 pm the same business day. Any payment received after 5:00 pm will be applied the next business day. Please also include the premium payment stub from your bill or note your policy numbers in which you are wishing to pay.
- We are closely monitoring the situation and will continue to be transparent and keep our clients up to date.
Mills & Sons: Missouri’s Oldest Insurance Agency
We’re on your side … because life happens.
Mills & Sons Insurance has two divisions to serve your insurance needs:
- Personal Insurance, including home, auto, life and health
- Business Insurance, including employee benefits
We represent a large number of major insurance companies on a direct basis as well as have access to highly regarded specialty insurers.
Our team provides insurance services to individuals, families, and businesses in Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Illinois and Arkansas, with offices across the State of Missouri, including Clinton, Osage Beach (Lake of the Ozarks), and Warsaw.
A Trusted Choice® Agency
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy.
Our Commitment to You.
To identify the needs of our existing and prospective customers so as to profitably and efficiently provide them with thorough, quality coverage from stable competitively priced companies and protect the financial stability and assets of our customers with this coverage.
Giving Back to Our Community
Mills & Sons Insurance gives back to the community by supporting the Henry County Library. The services they provide are vital to the community and Mills & Sons is happy to be a partner with the Library.
Mills & Sons gives back to the community by supporting the following the charitable organizations: